The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems; and steam systems.
- Skill and experience welding and cutting structural steel; basic metal fabrication; pipefitting and layout; machine layout, blueprint reading, machinery erection, mechanics and mechanisms, and power transmission; mechanical piping systems, tubing and plumbing.
- Ability and experience in performing precision alignment of equipment.
- Ability and experience operating precision hand tools, power tools, precision measurement tools, and basic machine tools.
Applicants also must possess:
- A valid state's driver's license and acceptable driving record at time of hire.
- Some positions may require additional endorsements, certifications or licenses.