Fox Metro Water Reclamation District
NATURE OF WORK
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with staff and Consultant to prepare scope of projects, and cost estimates. Coordinates progress towards completion of design. Reviews plans and specifications. Reviews bidding results and references of bidders. Recommends actions to District Manager and Board.
- Coordinates progress of construction projects and determines the scope of services with Consultant for Construction Phase work. Oversees progress of construction projects. Attends construction meetings. Reviews correspondence from contractors and engineers. Reviews pay requests, requests for information and change orders. Resolves problems with construction.
- Ability to plan, organize, design and develop specifications and supervise the construction for assigned projects.
- Coordinates with Board, District Manager and Staff regarding the long-term and short-term goals of the District. Anticipate future regulations and trends in technology to include design aspects that provide the best options for the future that are most advantageous to the District.
- Assists the District Manager in the preparation of the short term and long-term project budgeting. Prepares refined estimates detailing 1 year and 5-year plans.
- Supervises the Plant Manager and advises with staffing levels, projects, tasks, and duties. Assists with troubleshooting operational and mechanical issues.
- Promote the best interests of the District and maintains integrity in accordance with the District Code of Conduct.