The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Demonstrated knowledge of leadership, strategic and operational planning, business communication, public administration, program evaluation, budget preparation and administration related to technology and data services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- Provide leadership to attract, develop, and retain diverse, highly competent, service-oriented staff and grow a multicultural workforce while applying equitable program practices to diverse and complex City services. [GA2]
- Ability to collaborate with communities of color and people traditionally underrepresented in local decision-making; facilitate inclusive participation in programs and activities; communicate cross-culturally.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; present information, proposals, and recommendations clearly and persuasively in public settings.