The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
1. Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of leadership, operational and strategic planning, current business communication, public administration, program evaluation, budget preparation and administration, and fields related to the mission and purpose of the assigned organizational unit and Bureau/Office.
2. Thorough knowledge of principles of management, supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; present information, proposals, and recommendations clearly and persuasively in public settings.
4. Ability to collaborate with communities of color and people traditionally underrepresented in local decision-making; facilitate inclusive participation in programs and activities; communicate cross-culturally.
5. Ability to manage a multicultural workforce, promote an equitable workplace environment, and apply equitable program practices to diverse and complex City services.