The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
1. Knowledge of environmental regulations including federal, state, and local code.
2. Knowledge and experience applying principles and practices of environmental science programs, such as standard professional auditing, technical investigations, analysis, and monitoring.
3. Knowledge of spill plans, hazardous materials management practices, and programs, stormwater pollution control plans, pollution prevention, watershed planning, protection and management, drinking water programs, or other best management practices.
4. Knowledge of principles of project management, planning, and analysis.
5. Ability to prepare clear and concise documents and explain technical concepts and processes in a careful and appropriate manner to diverse stakeholders.