• Work on principally, but not limited to, the planning, design and construction of water, wastewater, and reclaimed water transmission pipes, wastewater pumping stations, and other ancillary water/wastewater infrastructure.
• Review the engineering design of developer initiated residential, commercial, multi-family and industrial projects throughout Loudoun County
• Interface with the public and represent Loudoun Water at meetings on projects regarding land use
• Work with inspections and field services staff to resolve construction related issues
• Ensure construction design plans meet all required Loudoun Water standards, specifications, and design guidelines
• Be involved in reviewing existing and developing new policies, as well as implementing any associated revised technical impacts of the new policies
We are looking for a highly-motivated self starter with the ability to work well with others, multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously, has an eye for detail, and has excellent technical and communication skills. We offer competitive salaries, a stable work environment and excellent employee benefits.
Requirements: BS degree in Civil or Environmental engineering and a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience. An MS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering may be applied towards the experience requirements. Experience in land development or in the project management, design, and/or construction of water and wastewater related projects desired. Registration as a Professional Engineer in Virginia is desirable.
Special Requirements: If selected for employment all new hires must be willing to get vaccinated or provide proof of vaccination for Covid-19 prior to their start date.
Apply online at www.loudounwater.org. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE