Environmental Engineer I or II Supplemental Questionnaire
* 1. Please indicate if you are a Professional Engineer or an Engineer in Training.
Engineer in Training
* 2. If you are a Professional Engineer (PE), please provide the state(s) where you currently hold a certification as a PE, your license number(s), any expiration date associated with each license, and what area of engineering your certification is in. If you do not currently hold any PE license, please confirm either that you do possess an Engineer in Training certificate, or will within nine months of original appointment.
* 3. Describe your familiarity with drinking water systems, wastewater treatment systems, waste management issues, and water resources planning and design.
* 4. Describe your familiarity with regulatory issues related to water and wastewater utilities, such as the Safe Drinking Water Act and the Clean Water Act.
* 5. Describe your training and experience in utilizing technology tools such as computer-aided drafting (CAD) and geographical information systems (GIS) to perform engineering tasks.
* 6. Describe your familiarity in preparing and interpreting engineering plans and specifications.
* 7. Describe the most technically challenging project you have had to complete.
* 8. Please provide at least 2 specific examples of when you were in a leadership role.
* Required Question