|The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:|
- Knowledge of principles and methods of systems analysis, including business process and entity relationship analysis tools and methods.
- Knowledge and experience with database theory, design rules and development practices, including data modeling and data flow.
- Ability to balance responsibilities for multiple projects to ensure timely results in accordance with bureau quality standards.
- Ability and experience diagnosing and resolving complex systems analysis problems; evaluating alternatives and making sound independent decisions within established guidelines.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate documentation, reports of work performed, project management reports and other written materials.
- Ability to translate between customers and information systems professionals to ensure all parties understand, in their own terms, systems' needs, requirements and technology parameters and constraints.
Why work at the City of Portland?
The City of Portland is committed to offering medical, dental, vision, basic life, and long-term disability coverage that provides quality care, support and value to eligible employees and their family members. Additional benefits such as flexible spending accounts, supplemental life insurance and employee assistance program coverage is available to ensure employees have the appropriate tools to safeguard themselves and their family.